Why Choose a Le Panyol?
- Purity – Le Panyol ovens are made of 100% “Terre Blanche,” a clay consisting solely of kaolin and feldspar, nothing more-nothing less. Kiln firing yields an earthenware product that requires none of the chemicals used in cast refractory (concrete) materials. You can bake the best breads, crispy, chewy pizza crusts, and succulent roasted meats right on the hearth tiles.
- Efficiency - The real magic of the “Terre Blanche” lies in its unique insulative properties. By balancing the stored and radiant energy of a fire, a Le Panyol comes online quickly (less than 45 minutes) and holds heat longer, consuming 1/2 to 1/4 of the fuel required by other ovens.
- Durability - A Le Panyol is an investment in the value of your home or business. With no mortar joints and a superior resistance to thermal shock, each oven is built for the enjoyment of generations to come.
- Accuracy – A professional grade earthenware hearth is the foundation of every Le Panyol oven – residential or commercial. This conductive surface rounds out the marriage of thermal energies in the oven, ensuring even heat distribution for unequaled culinary versatility.
- Low/No Maintenance – Your Le Panyol requires no maintenance whatsoever! It’s easy to use and easy to clean – the perfect porosity of the Terre Blanche temporarily stores excess liquid and moisture from dough and other foods, which then evaporates as soon as the floor is cleared. All you’re left with is a delicious, succulent meal and a clean oven!
- Design – The unique Le Panyol “orange wedge” dome and more than 150 years of flue and door structure refinement create precise convection airflow to feed your fire and cook every dish to perfection!
Request More Information